Thursday, July 17, 2008

How I Miss "Onay"!!


As a native of Laoang, an island near pacific ocean somewhere in Samar, I always take pride of showing and bragging our fine, white sand beach which i find it so calm and serene. Just looking at this picture feels like being in paradise!

Soon my dream house will rise along the shores, facing the beach... I dream of waking up every morning in a peaceful place where all I hear are the clashing of waves against the rocks and shores and those maya birds chirping from my veranda. I can imagine the view of the beach visible through the glass wall from my masters bedroom. Uh, I feel like being reborn each day.

During the day, I could just enjoy the cool and calm water, plus the fresh air where in cities to no avail. The fresh seafoods like crab, shrimp and fish will then satisfy my cravings each day.
And spend every afternoon watching the ever beautiful sunset of our town!

I can imagine the the stars twinkling and the moon smiling at me each night until I fall asleep feeling like I am just a part of what we call universe.

Oh, how I miss our beach, "Onay"!

No comments: